- Go to covenantharbor.org and click on the blue “Register” button at the top left.
- Note: If your family has had campers at either winter camp or summer camp at Covenant Harbor in the past, you are NOT new users. Instead if you’ve registered online previously you can simply login on the left. If you haven’t registered online previously, you should follow the directions on the login page (which say to push the password reset under the login on the left to set a password and access their account).
- Be sure to choose the Winter Camp 2018 season and the dates of our weekend (January 5-7, 2018) and the name of our church group (Remix) so you can correctly select the weekend and our church’s registration.
- You are required to pay $30 per student ($0 per adult leader) (Ben’s aids must register as well) as part of the online registration with Visa or MasterCard (You will pay the remainder to Faith Covenant Church, more info will come about that-I still have to figure out transportation costs).
- Everyone needs to continue all the way to the screen that’s “Step 5: Review…” where you will hit the blue “Submit application” button to finish.
- Deadline: online registration must be completed by Nov. 15th!!
- If you need to cancel, contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This retreat will combine both our middle school and high school students. Once again, I do not want money to be an issue, contact me and we will find a scholarship. We will need parent drivers to make this happen as well as 1 male and 1 female chaperon. Retreats are amazing Opportunities to for God to move in and through His people. Prayerfully consider chaperoning and/or driving our students and let me know.