Faith Covenant is a community of people who share their lives together. We want to know each other’s names and do life together. We want to experience real, authentic, and biblical community. We strive to do this in a number of ways.
- Eating Together– The early church broke bread together often (Acts 2:42). We have potlucks throughout the year to foster community. We encourage people to practice biblical hospitality and open their homes to other members on a regular basis.
- Coffee and Connection– Directly following our worship services, we serve coffee and refreshments. We encourage folks to build strong friendships and begin new ones.
- Connection Sunday– During the school year when we hold Adult Spiritual Formation, once a month we don’t hold the class. Instead, we encourage our family to stick around until Noon building relationships and connecting with each other.
- Intergenerational Events– We hold events throughout the year to encourage whole families, young, old, married or single, to attend.
- Small Groups– While small groups are primarily aimed at discipleship and “growing in Christ,” there are a great place to build closer friendships with other Christians. Check out our small groups.
We invite you to join a community that is intentional about knowing and loving one another.