In a busy and disconnected world, We invite you to join a community that is intentional about knowing and loving one another.
Faith Covenant is a community of people who share their lives together. We want to do life together. We want to experience real, authentic, and biblical community. We strive to do this in a number of ways.
- All-Church Family Meal– On the first Sunday of the month following our worship service, we host a meal for all ages. We also encourage people to practice biblical hospitality and open their homes to other members on a regular basis.
- Community Groups– On the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month following our worship service, we divide up into groups based on where you live. The groups discuss the sermon and pray together for about 50 minutes. It is a great way to get to know our community.
- Small Groups– We have numerous small groups that meet in church members’ homes. They meet twice a month for fellowship, study, and prayer. Check out our small groups.
- Coffee and Connection– Directly following our worship services, we serve coffee and refreshments. We encourage folks to continue strong friendships and begin new ones.
- Intergenerational Events– We hold events throughout the year and encourage the whole church to come and connect.