Faith Covenant Church exists to connect diverse people in compelling Christian community and to grow them into disciples of Jesus who reach our neighbors for Christ.
Faith Covenant is a diverse community with people from many different walks of life. We come from different church backgrounds, generations, white-collar and blue-collar work, and lovingly hold different opinions on an array of topics. We think this makes us stronger and we welcome continued growth in diversity.
To accomplish our mission, we focus on four key elements.
Worship– Corporate worship is the foundation for the rest of our week and life together.
Connect– We seek to live as a church family. We eat together both in our building and at homes throughout the week. We participate in small group life, social gatherings, and more.
Grow– We believe we grow as we focus on the Word, close relationships, and continual learning.
Reach– We know we are growing in our walk with Jesus when we reach out to our neighbors with the love and good news of Jesus.
Values are the shared convictions that guide the actions and reveal the strengths of our church. It answers, “How do we behave?”
- Everything centered on God’s Word– We believe God’s Word is true and transformational.
- Everyone walking with Jesus- We love Jesus more than anything.
- Every member a minister– We are all “on Staff.”
- Every member a missionary– We are IN the community and FOR the community.
- Every meeting a prayer meeting– We believe in consciously depending on the Holy Spirit.
- Every generation connected- We love each other like family.
- Every treasure dedicated to God-We joyfully give our time, talents, and treasure for God’s glory and our neighbor’s good.
- Every nation hearing the Gospel-We are a local church with a global heart.