Are you looking for hope during these trying times? Please join us for worship and friendship at Faith Covenant Church!
We will provide you with a safe experience that will encourage you for the week ahead. The bullet points below will give you the details. Our services will be held at 10:30 am each Sunday, outdoors weather permitting, indoors if the weather is inclement. All participants must register to attend, simply click HERE to let us know you are coming. In addition, services will continue to be livestreamed on both Facebook and YouTube for those who choose to worship at home.
When indoors, seating is spaced out to allow for social distancing between family units. Capacity is appropriately limited. Singing will be included in the service, though all congregants and the worship team will wear masks (see below). The speaker will remove his/her mask when speaking from the front.
Everyone is expected to self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home and join us for worship on-line if you or someone with whom you’ve spent more than 15 minutes together in the last 24 hours are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 that are not the result of other medical conditions or seasonal allergies including:
– New or worsening cough that is not allergy-related
– Sore Throat
– Shortness of breath
– Loss of taste or smell within the last 14 days
– Muscle pain
– Gastrointestinal issues (vomiting or diarrhea)
Indoor Worship Protocol:
– Please greet each other warmly while maintaining 6 feet of physical distance between family groups and refrain from physical contact with those outside of your family group.
– Mask use is required in the church building at all times and should be worn over the nose and mouth. Exceptions include:
o Partaking of the elements of communion
o When eating or drinking from personal containers from home, masks may be briefly removed and should be replaced over nose and mouth as soon as possible.
o Those with medical reasons
o Children under 4 years old
o The speaker while at the microphone (scripture reader, sermon, benediction, ministry to children)
– Mask use outside of the church building is encouraged. Masks should be worn outside whenever people from different family groups are unable to maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
– When the weather permits, we encourage people to socialize outdoors.
Additional Housekeeping Items:
– Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple stations.
– After worship, high-touch areas will be sanitized.
Children’s Ministry Options:
– Ages 0-1: Nursery care, will be provided throughout the service.
– Ages 2-3: Toddlers Sunday School. A room with leaders will be available during the sermon. Masks will be optional and social distancing is impractical. Send your children only if you are comfortable with this arrangement.
– Ages 4 year – 1st grade: Young Children and Worship. A room with leaders will be available during the sermon. Masks will be required. Social distanced stations will be set up. Items will be preset at the stations, eliminating shared items.
– Ages 2nd grade and above: stay with parents in the worship service. Activity sheets are available.
Accessibility: Our building is accessible for those who have physical challenges: the building has an external ramp, an elevator, and accessible restrooms.
Questions? Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you ASAP!
We are located across from the Herrick Lake Forest Preserve in beautiful (south) Wheaton, Illinois. We are close to Wheaton-Warrenville South High School. We are centrally located to communities in Wheaton, Warrenville, Winfield, West Chicago, and Glen Ellyn.