What to expect:
- We have special parking spots close to the building designated for guests.
- When you come in the front doors, our Welcome Team will be there is greet you. They can answer any questions you have and direct you where to go. To locate someone on the Welcome Team, look for people wearing name tags.
- Make sure you fill out a Connect Card, which you can find inserted in your bulletin and at the Welcome Table by the front door.
- Stop by the Welcome Table after worship where Pastor Zachs or someone from our Welcome Team will be there to greet you, answer any questions you have, and give you a welcome gift.
Children at Faith:
- Infant and toddler care is available in the nursery throughout the worship service and during Sunday School hour during the school year.
- Children ages 4 yrs-1st grade begin in worship, which includes a special time of ministry to children. Then, they are invited to follow their teachers to the lower-level classrooms for Young Children and Worship during the school year and Summer Sunday School during summer break.
- Children in 2nd grade & up remain with their parents during worship. Activity sheets are available in the Narthex.
Accessibility: Our building is accessible for those who have physical challenges, The front entrance of the building has an external ramp, we have an elevator to access the lower level of the building, and accessible restrooms.
QUESTIONS about your first visit? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.653.4140.
We are located across from the Herrick Lake Forest Preserve in beautiful (south) Wheaton, Illinois. We are close to Wheaton-Warrenville South High School. We are centrally located to communities in Wheaton, Warrenville, Winfield, West Chicago, and Glen Ellyn.