There are many ways to show God’s love to one another through using our gifts and skills to build up the church.
Our church is congregational in polity, meaning we are all in it together.
We have several boards one can serve on including-
- Deacons- This group oversees the spiritual nurture of our church, prayer ministries, helping members in need, and they also function as our communion servers.
- Christian Education- This group oversees the overall strategy for our children’s and youth ministries, ensuring we are discipling the next generation.
- Trustees- The trustees oversee our grounds and facility, take care of needs as they arise, and make improvements as discerned together.
- Adult Ministries- This group oversees events for adults, small groups, and our adult spiritual formation hour.
- Missions- Our missions board oversees our local and global ministries.
Other ways one can serve include:
- Worship Teams- Vocalists and instrumentalists are welcome!
- Hospitality- Prepare coffee and refreshments on a Sunday morning
- Greeters- Open doors and greet folks as they come in the door.
- Ushers- Pass out bulletins and the offering plate on a Sunday morning.
- Decorating Committee- Help prepare the church for different sermon series or church seasons.
- Youth Ministry and Children’s Ministry Volunteer- Mentor and disciple the next generation in our church.
- Sunday Morning Community Group facilitator or Evening Small Group host/leader
If you’d like to serve in any of these area, please reach out to Marie Allison, Director of Outreach and Connection or click here to fill out a detailed serve form to tell us of your interests.